October 30, 2013

Challenge 168

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Papercraft Star Design Team is taking
a much needed vacation during November.

Please return 12/3/13 for
the winners of this challenge !!!



Welcome to Challenge 168
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week



Some ideas for you ...
Tags 
Postmarks
Stamps
Fleur de lis
Fabric


Anitra

Now is as good a time as any to start making those Christmas cards!

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

Have I mentioned before that I love Christmas ;)  My most favourite thing about Christmas is being with family, logs in the fireplace, and opening gifts.  I LOVE giving gifts!

Ros

You all know I LOVE the postal theme ... well here's a little something different and yes, I'm finally getting into chalkboard too!

Sue
Card Therapy

I LOVED this postal challenge so much that I made two cards, one for a Thank You and one for a Birthday.  I used the ribbon from my gift to make it more personal for the person who gave it to me.
I must admit however that I think of Ros any time postal is involved because I KNOW it is her FAV!

Jan
chai tea 'n me

I always feel sad when people think Christmas things are out too early.  I want to enjoy the season as long as I possibly can !!

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!


1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! Love the photo~